- The schedule for this week’s impeachment hearings
- Poll: Opposition by independents to impeachment inquiry jumps 10 points
While saying he supports the Second Amendment, Biden called the absolutist arguments of some gun-rights supporters “bizarre.” Noting people can’t own machine guns or bazookas, Biden said, “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?”
- Mike Pompeo announces reversal of 41-year-old policy and says Israel’s West Bank settlements are NOT illegal – as U.S. embassy in Jerusalem issues travel safety warning for all Americans
- Do you honestly take this headline seriously from an outlet that hid stories on a pedophile?
- FedEx vs the New York Times
- Let ‘er rip tater chip: Eric Swalwell blamed for huge fart on live TV
- Oh my: ‘Meth. We’re On It.’: South Dakota spends $449K on new anti-meth ad campaign
- For crying out loud, it’s a fast food restaurant, what did you expect?
- Why the Center for Medical Progress case will likely hit SCOTUS
- GLAAD demands more from Chick-Fil-A (see my previous post)