As you heard me say Wednesday, I’m off air yesterday through this coming Tuesday as I recover from much-needed sinus surgery that took place yesterday. All went well, I’m working on book edits while recovering because I cannot sit still. Thank you for your prayers.
What I’m reading and watching in the meantime:
- This IG report, scheduled for a December 9th release, is going to be a doozy, duding by the leaks: Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe
- The VA didn’t cover my Grandpa’s hearing aid so not sure they’ll cover Vindman’s butthurt, either.
- Man who wrote a song titled “Throw the Jew Down the Well” blasts Mark Zuckerberg over not implementing corporate censorship, cites Holocaust deniers
- The death knell for local newspapers is close
- It’s an identity politics fight-off!
- Trump rightfully hits back against attempts to strip war hero Eddie Gallagher of his Trident
- Joe Biden snaps at reporter when asked about his surprise grandson by way of Hunter Biden. The elder Biden just ought to be happy that the question didn’t involve around Hunter and Burisma (or delve into the lack of child support payments while receiving five figures a month as a Burisma board member).
- Interesting: The Jungle Prince of Delhi