Some of the stories I’m watching today for the program:
- They’re coming for your Hallmark movies:
- Canadian man suspended from Twitter for joking about “The Mandalorian’s” baby Yoda — yet never are there such swift or severe repercussions against those who threaten myself and other conservatives, though
- Missouri Republican Governor to back gun control restrictions?
- Can Joe Biden not be awkward?
- Why should they? White House won’t take part in first House Judiciary impeachment hearing
- Jeremy Clarkson doesn’t hold back discussing Greta Thunberg
- Good for her. She’s being robbed by the patriarchy with an assist from The Matriarchy, Inc: High school girl files federal complaint for having to race boys who identify as ‘girls’
- Was she “hacked” again? Joy Reid apologized and issued a correction after using a photograph of the white nationalist Richard Spencer instead of the former Navy secretary in a piece about his firing
- No, that’s what Mrs. Strzok felt like when she discovered that you were having an affair with her husband while trying to undermine a free and fair election: ‘It’s like being punched in the gut’: Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page breaks her two-year silence, saying Trump’s ‘fake orgasm’ joke forced her to speak out against president’s ‘intimidating’ attacks after her texts with lover Peter Strzok were exposed