Every morning I'm going to post a curated list of top stories, beginning today. Also: Watch for an email list. You'll be able to sign up soon to receive news and opinion in your inbox.
– Woman interprets problems in her relationship to mean that we need a national policy to prevent them. From a keyboard pschy perspective, he's just not that into her but feels obligated because a child is involved.
– SCOTUS doesn't care who votes or how many times. Officially.
– Maybe if churches such as this one focused on saving souls instead of politics, they wouldn't have to bend with the winds to keep people in the pews.
those churches — like the United Churches of Christ and the Presbyterian Church (USA) — that abandoned biblical orthodoxy decades ago, in the name of cultural relevance and “inclusion.” Some are declining so precipitously that they may cease to exist within a generation.
– Chris Christie? Don't see it happening.
– If Leftism has reached its peak, does that mean a decline will follow?
– As Greece crumbles financially, worries over availability of basic goods increase.
– The Ku Klux Klan want to rally in Charleston to remind America that inbreeding still exists.
– Obama to make law about overtime pay from the Executive Desk.
– Lewinsky and Gore together in the VIP at Cannes? That could have been awkward.