I’m back behind the mic after sinus surgery last Thursday. Thank you for your prayers. Also thank you for praying for our pup Rocco, who was rushed into emergency surgery yesterday. He’s going to make it, but not without serious recovery time. We are grateful he’s staying with us.
I’ll be on Fox and Friends tomorrow morning in the 7am central hour.
Meanwhile, here are some headlines I’m watching today:
- Never trust anyone who can’t enjoy a good dog story
- Did y’all know that Stacey Abrams writes romance novels and now they’re being turned into TV? Will the center around a female antagonist who can’t take “no” for an answer?
- Begun, the identity politic wars have
- The war over avocados
- The gun control lobby can joke, but feral hogs just took a woman’s life in Texas
- The Salvation Army hits back: You are hurting the community you claim to serve
- Warren wants to criminalize success
- When you get back home with your kin, don’t do this over Thanksgiving
- Seriously, no one can be shocked that Michael Bloomberg, the man who bans everything, wants to ban his newspaper staff from reporting fairly on him and the presidential primary. This isn’t journalism
- Elizabeth Warren is forced to admit that her son DID go to a $17,000 a year private school after footage captures her telling a mother that her children went to public schools