The last show of the year today — and the last batch of headlines for 2019, too! After today, I’ll be back behind the mic on January 6th. I only take time off twice a year — once in summer and the other over Christmas. I’m looking forward to spending time with my family. I’ll still me moderately active on IG and Twitter, though less so over the season.
- Vox writer who asked if J.K. Rowling ruined Harry Potter labels all dissent as Nazism
- About that Christianity Today editorial
- Media now probes for Melania Trump, Christmas card scandal
- Elizabeth Warren’s campaign touts a sex predator endorsement; Warren blamed Obama’s team, but emails show otherwise
- Democrats won’t want to make comparisons re record